Monday, June 15, 2009

Good Morning Monday!!!!!

Hello World,

This weekend proved to be a pure adventure. An adventure in dodging free spirits and passing food trays!!!!

I currently reside in Los Angeles, CA and on occasion I am invited to certain events. At these events they always provide great treats and libations, which are very hard to deny. Endless glasses of white wine, delicious circular trays of crab cakes but no veggies or fruit. What is a girl to do? I try soooooooooooooo hard to be a good little nutrition student, but the trays call my name "Mara-come get me!", "Mara-one glass won't hurt ya!" So one glass turns into three and one mini pineapple upside down cake turns into four.

I have to be honest losing weight and staying on course is one of the hardest challenges I've ever had to encounter. I will continue to take it one day, one meal at a time.

Until we meet again,

mjtq

No comments:

Post a Comment