Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm Hungry!!!!!

So I'm sitting here and I just finished my lunch and I'm still HUNGRY!!!!
Since January I have been eating 6 times a day. 3 large meals and 3 snacks and since my new love FRESHOLOGY has entered into my life I'm only having 3 meals one snack and a desert. I'm not use to this new food plan and it is very challenging. So right now I'm starving like a hebrew slave in Jeresalem talking bout let my people go-that's a joke if you didn't get it.

Also I really got accustomed to preparing and bringing my meals for the day with me. So basically I would snack and eat all day so I would not get hungry. Just a minor change that I have to get use to.

Do you think I can do it? We will see................

Next time on The Young and the Hungry.........

* Will Mara make it through the day without starvation?
* Will Mara be able to be consistent with her fitness plan?

Tune in and see!!!!!

Peace out.....

Jeanie May

No comments:

Post a Comment