Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Monday's A New Day

Today was a good day!!!!!

I woke up, weighed myself and was very pleased.  I can't tell you how much I weigh but I am truly going down in pounds.  This past week I have followed my diet to a tee.  If you didn't know I am on the Nutrisystem diabetic food program and it is absolutely fabulous!!!!  All of the foods are made with healthy carbs for Diabetics.  I love the variety that I get everyday-especially the snacks and desserts.  I basically eat 6 times a day.

I have also decided to keep an open food journal for you to see and follow.  I  have to have someone to answer too. I will now start to post my daily food and exercise regimen on my blog!!!!!  That's right-if I mess up I will have to answer to you.  Here goes:

Mara's Food Journal

July 28, 2009

Breakfast- Cranberry Orange Scone-130
1/3 egg substitute-30
1/2 cup edamame-120
1 cup Vanilla Soy Milk-90 

Snack- 1 low fat string cheese-60
1 medium peach-45

Lunch-5 oz chicken tenderloin-130
half zucchini-7
cabbage-15

Snack- 2 low fat string cheese-120
1 apple=55

Dinner-Lasagna with Meat sauce-260
Broccoli-25
Zucchini-14

Dessert-140
Water-Several bottles
Exercise-No exercise today.
Total daily calorie intake-1241

Not bad!!!!!!  Everyday I am suppose to take in 1145 calories.

If I can do this you can too!!!!!  Let's win together.

Your favorite,

Mara Jean

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing the food journal...that really helps! I'm sure you all are just itching to tell us how much you've lost so far, and we know you can't reveal it yet. It won't be long until you can share it with the world! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete