Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Battery Is Fully Charged!!!!!!

Hello Lovely Ones,

Losing weight and eating right is very difficult.  You have your good days and then your bad ones. Usually for me the bad outweigh the good.  Since I started my personal weight loss journey I've totally been playing mind games with myself.  Thinking that I could slack off if I put in more time at the gym etc.  Right now I have come to the realization that diet is 80% of the weight loss battle!  If you don't practice proper nutrition YOU WILL NOT LOSE WEIGHT.  I have had to learn this the hard way.  I lose ten pounds and then I gain it back.  I have done this about 4 times now and ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.  

This week I am proud to say that I have stayed on course for four days with my diet. YAY.  I can only take it one day at a time and that is what I will continue to do.

Peace and blessings,

Mara Hall

1 comment:

  1. This is so true! What counts is that you never give up...lots of prayer helps too!

    xoxoxo Marie :o)

    ReplyDelete