Thursday, July 16, 2009

What's Happening?


Hello All,

So week two and three of Dance Your Ass Off were a success!!!!!!  I feel I did very well with Disco and Pole Dancing.  I preferred Disco over Pole Dancing and if you watched the show you would know that.  Next week here comes LATIN!!!!!  I can't wait to see the drama unfold.

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday!!!!!!  I actually had a Fabulous Party at the Falcon Restaurant in Hollywood.  Several of my close friends came to the event to celebrate with me.  We had a BLAST!!!!!!!  

I received a delicious Chocolate and Raspberry Cake from PORTO's BAKERY in Glendale.  That was the best cake I've ever tasted in my life!!!!!!! I only had one piece-LOL!!!

Until next time,

MJ

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great birthday! I'm looking forward to Latin Week...Latin is my favorite!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete